With beach season just around the corner and the endless holiday get-togethers, it’s time to prep your skin for the warmer months. Just like how summer bodies are made in winter, same goes with our skin! There’s no greater gift you can give your skin than a revitalizing facial and there’s no better place to go than SO Spa, Sofitel’s very own sanctuary.
Rejuvenate, cleanse and immerse yourself in total relaxation as you walk through the candle lit haven. Let the aromas and the warm air refresh your senses and restore your beauty. With personalised treatments inspired by the ancient wisdom and modern expertise, you know you are going to leave the spa feeling re-energised and skin-ready.
Here are our top four treatments that we wouldn’t go into summer without!
- Fundamental Sothys Facial – ‘This rejuvenating facial focuses on complete skin maintenance, cleaning and exfoliating the skin with a prescribed intensive serum. A soothing face and neck massage is followed by a mask to restore moisture and further the skin’s protection.’
- Koanga Spring Escape – ‘A 60-minute treatment of rejuvenation that restores Winter woes. First supplied is an invigorating salt back exfoliation, followed by a decadent warm greenstone to spoil the body and mind. After the treatment, you are invited to take your relaxation to the next level in the heated pool, sauna and steam rooms.’
- Sensation Orientales – ‘An indulgent and replenishing ritual influenced by ancestral oriental formalities with a gentle application of aromatic syrup will cleanse and detoxify the skin. Using a Moroccan terracotta pumice stone (which you can take home to further help your relaxation and restore routine), is then used as an exfoliation technique. Finally, to take your mind to an utter state of relaxation, a self-warming and hydrating modelling oil is used to ease bodily tensions leaving you in pure tranquillity’.
- Tropical Paradise Body Glow – ‘Relax and enjoy as milk from the coconut, combined with macadamia and coconut oil, is gently massaged into the skin. An application of pure cane sugar follows to polish the body, revealing healthy new skin as well as strengthening elasticity and replenish moisture.’
- Waitemata Hydration Journey – ‘Begin your hydrating journey with a sea scrub to increase circulation and leave your skin feeling smooth and silky. Follow this with a decadent full body massage using graceful stroking movements and pressure to suit your individual needs. To conclude your journey a hydrating facial will reveal a brighter, plumper complexion.’
Added bonus, use of the sauna, steam room and lap pool applies to all treatments, further enhancing your spa experience!
Take a virtual tour of SO Spa here, and treat yourself.
Add Your Comment!