They say that if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Well, they were wrong, because this fabulous trip to Melbourne thanks to American Express is very much the real deal!
You and a friend could be flying to gorgeous Melbourne city for a three-day vacay valued at over $5,000, hosted by Remix Magazine fashion editor Amber Peebles!
We’ve organised this glamorous weekend to celebrate the American Express Airpoints Platinum Card, which helps Kiwis fly faster with an Air New Zealand Airpoints earn rate of $59 to 1 Airpoints Dollar. It’s the fastest way to earn Air New Zealand Airpoints Dollars on purchases in New Zealand. American Express is welcomed in tens of thousands of places across New Zealand, including all major supermarkets and petrol stations, so you’ll be there before you know it.
Check out here what the winner gets and read below for entry details!
- 2 x return economy flights from Auckland, New Zealand to Melbourne, Australia departing Auckland on Sunday 30 October 2016 and returning to Auckland on Wednesday 2 November, 2016. This includes;
- 3 nights’ hotel stay at the Park Hyatt Hotel while in Melbourne, including daily breakfast
- Return car transfers from Melbourne airport to Park Hyatt Hotel
- NZ $1000 spending money
- 1 x lunch or dinner with Amber Peebles
- 1 x tour of Melbourne fashion shops with Amber Peebles
- Return transfers from the Park Hyatt Hotel to Melbourne Cup
- Entry to the Melbourne Cup including one hour entry to the American Express exclusive Winning Post elevated marquee, the Winning Post Enclosure and Mounting Yard
How good does that sound? A trip away with the ultimate shopping sidekick Amber Peebles and your own best friend!
There’s no catch, that is all up for grabs, but you have to be quick, because entry for this competition isn’t open for long. In fact, the cut-off is 11:59pm tonight and you need to be ready to fly from Auckland on Sunday, October 30 – that’s this Sunday. Read the Terms and Conditions, then hurry to enter your email address below to go in the draw!
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must have a valid passport to travel.
- Entrants must be legally allowed to enter Australia.
- Entrants must be ready to travel from Auckland on Sunday 30th October 2016.
Full terms and conditions available here.
Ready… set… enter!
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED.