Join the Remix team as our new Magazine & Events Manager
Christmas has come early for anyone who has ever thought about working in the exciting world of magazine publishing, because we are hiring!
Remix is looking for a new Magazine & Events Manager to start at the beginning of 2017, to work closely alongside the editor and publisher in helping create New Zealand’s most talked-about magazine.
This is a full-time role, best suited to someone with a passion for the world of fashion, beauty, lifestyle and pop culture. Skills in events, journalism, marketing, management and office administration are best suited, but not mandatory. We’re looking for someone bubbly and dynamic, who is eager to learn and works well in a team.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Working on proposals and presentations
- Event assistance and planning
- Assisting on photoshoots and with interviews
- Writing for Remix online and the magazine
- General office administration – answering couriers, answering the phone & couriers
- Communicating with clients on the magazine and for events
Sound like you? Then apply! Here’s how…
Send us your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Role at Remix’.
We will review submissions over the Christmas break and contact applicants for interviews in the New Year.