Hollywood’s elite brought their A-game to the Screen Actors Guild Awards with fun, playful looks and pops of colour dominating the red carpet. From Lady Gaga’s homage to Old Hollywood Glamour in Dior Haute Couture straight off the runway to Yara Shahidi’s sparkling Fendi jumpsuit complete with a tulle overskirt, there was no shortage on glamour at this year’s awards. And the men didn’t disappoint either with Black Panther’s Chadwick Boseman going all out in Ermenegildo Zegna XXX and Rami Malek looking sleek in Dior Men by Kim Jones. Here we take a look at the best dressed of the night.
- While she may not have taken home the gold Lady Gaga won the SAG red carpet looking divine in Dior Haute Couture straight off the runway and Tiffany & Co jewels.
- Laura Harrier brought a pop of colour to the red carpet in this shocking pink gown by Lowe.
- Never one to disappoint, Amy Adams wowed in this new Celine by Hedi Slimane andCariter jewellery.
- Black Panther’s Danai Gurira upped the ante in this feather Ralph & Russo gown paired with Bulgari jewels.
- Emma Stone took her partnership with Louis Vuitton to the next level with this two piece suit.
- Emily Blunt’s pretty in pink in this Michael Kors Collection gown, plus her Best Supporting Actress speech moved all of us and her husband John Krasinski to tears.
- Chadwick Boseman looks dapper in Ermenegildo Zenga XXX and Christian Louboutin.
- Blackish star Yara Shahidi makes a daring statement in this Fendi Couture jumpsuit and Cartier jewels.
- Margot Robbie in Chanel, enough said. #Perfection.