Join the Remix team as our new Digital Content Director
Christmas has come early for anyone who has ever thought about working in the exciting world of magazine publishing, because we are hiring!
Remix is looking for a new Digital Content Director & Deputy Editor to work closely alongside the editor and publisher in helping create New Zealand’s most talked-about magazine.
This is a full-time role, best suited to someone with a passion for the world of fashion, beauty, lifestyle and pop culture. Skills in journalism, marketing, management and client facing are best suited, but not mandatory. We’re looking for someone bubbly and dynamic, who is eager to learn and works well in a team.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
Digital Content Director
- Responsible for the management of all client and paid content online
- Attend meetings with the sales team for existing and new clients
- Create and edit proposals with the sales team
- Managing digital channels such as website, video content, influencer campaigns, weekly e-newsletter, and social media
- Manage the scheduling and uploading of banners on website
- Produce post campaign reports for clients
- Managing the team of interns along with the Digital Editorial Director
- Additional contribution to the print magazine
- Looking after designated sections and features each issue
- Assisting on photoshoots
Sound like you? Then apply! Here’s how…
Send us your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Role at Remix’.