Big news! We are on the hunt for talented creatives to join our growing team.
With new positions across digital strategy, print and online content creation and social media opening up, now is your chance to work with the best in the bizz and finish 2020 with a bang.
We have two openings, both where experience is a must...
Check out below to see if you fit the bill and if you do, please email Tim (Founder & Owner) [email protected], & Amber (Editor) [email protected] as soon as possible with your CV, portfolio, and cover letter detailing what you think you could bring to the Remix brand to build out NZ's biggest and most relevant lifestyle multimedia hub...
Step outside the box and challenge yourself!
For our Digital Director role, we want to hear from you if:
- You have 3+ years experience in a digital content/management role, with examples of your achievements
- You have a deep understanding of social media marketing, including Facebook & IG advertising
- You have a thorough understanding of website backends and google analytics
- You have experience in blog writing or managing a website/blog (please provide links/examples of these)
- You're able to combine creative concepts with analytical data to form new digital strategies
- You have worked on client-based digital campaigns in a media-based platform (please provide links/examples of these)
- Organisation is your middle name and you understand the importance of business priorities
- You can strategically plan and build e-newsletters and optimise their delivery
- You can work in a fast-paced environment, juggling many balls
- You're interested in developing and managing Remix events
- You're excited to work closely with the Editor, Owner & Sales team to develop and execute client campaigns, new digital directions and innovative social media activations
- You're passionate about beauty, lifestyle, pop culture, wellness, music, fashion, tech and food!
- You want to help grow the Remix brand into NZ's biggest and most relevant lifestyle multimedia hub!
For our Content & Creative role, we want to hear from you if:
- You have a tertiary qualification in Communications, Marketing, Media, English, or other creative fields.
- You have experience in content creation (please provide links/examples of these)
- You love to write! And you have proven experience in editorial writing, or managing a website/blog (please provide links/examples of these)
- Creativity is your middle name...
- You can work at a fast pace
- You have a good knowledge of all social media platforms and understand the basics of Facebook marketing
- You're a spelling and grammar whizz!
- You have a good eye for photography
- You have a basic understanding of how to create and send e-newsletters
- You're keen to be a hands on team member, able to jump between a variety of different tasks each day
- You're excited to assist the production of Remix events
- You're passionate about beauty, lifestyle, wellness, pop culture, music, fashion, tech and food!
- You're excited to work closely with the Editor & Digital Director to assist with client campaigns and editorial activations
- You're keen to assist the Editor on local fashion and celebrity photoshoots
- You're passionate about helping the Remix team create beautiful engaging content for clients and readers (print & online)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tim & Amber