To accommodate a new year full of new growth and opportunities, Remix is looking for an exceptional individual to join New Zealand’s number one fashion and lifestyle magazine. We pride ourselves on an exceptional ability to work closely with an eclectic list of clients to produce unique and engaging content about the latest fashion, beauty, lifestyle and culture inspiration.
Remix is looking for an advertising account manager, to work in the business development team under the publisher and executive account director on new business, special projects and content integration.
This is a full-time position based at our office in Auckland, New Zealand, starting as soon as possible.
- Supporting the publisher and executive account director in generating new business and acquiring new clients.
- Client calling and lead chasing as directed by the sales team.
- Managing artwork material on deadline.
- Creation and management of client campaigns with the editorial team.
- Assisting the senior business development team on sales proposals and post campaign reports.
- Attending meetings with the senior business development team and taking minutes.
- Briefing external suppliers on projects (video and photography).
- Must have a car and full license.
- Must have a sound understanding of the publishing industry and current digital climate.
- Must have a proficient writing ability.
- Must have an interest in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle and culture industries.
Are you ambitious, dedicated and passionate? Do you enjoy the thrill of a competitive and fast-paced environment? Could you see yourself working for New Zealand’s most globally renowned and respected multimedia platform?
We are looking for someone with the following traits to join our dynamic and fun-loving team:
- Bubbly and outgoing.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Enjoys working in a team, but can also work autonomously.
- Excels in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment.
- Thinks outside the box.
- Detail oriented and thorough.
- Confident and professional.
Does this sound like you?
If you’re interested in joining the Remix team as our new advertising account manager, then please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]. We will notify you if your application has been successful and if we would like to meet you for an interview.