Remix is looking for a Content & Digital Manager
Remix magazine is expanding the team!
We are looking for an experienced Content & Digital Manager to look after the growing Remix online space, which includes our booming website and social media channels.
As well as managing the online space, this person will work closely with the editorial team on the production of the Remix print magazine, conducting celebrity interviews, working on fashion photoshoots, attending industry events and managing the office.
We are looking for an all-round superstar who works well in a team and is eager for invaluable experience in the fashion and publishing industries!
Remix is New Zealand’s premium fashion and pop culture title, working with some of the world’s biggest superstars and country’s greatest fashion talent. We release a print magazine four times a year, with the Remix website publishing between 15 and 25 articles per week!
Does this sound like a place you want to work???
Applicants for this Remix Content & Digital Manager role should have a tertiary background in advertising, business, communications and/or management, with a flare for creativity and digital media.
This is a full-time role that will include the following tasks:
- Creation and management of content for the Remix digital space, including website, weekly emailer and social media channels.
- Managing a team of contributing writers and liaising with Remix clients as part of the digital content calendar.
- Working with the editor on content and editorial tasks related to the production of the print magazine – writing articles, conducting interviews and working on photoshoots.
- Attending client events / meetings and assisting the publisher with business tasks and proposals.
- Managing the Remix subscription database and reader / customer service.
- Answering phones and basic office administration / assistance.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate a portfolio of written work for either online and/or print.
Apply by emailing your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] before 5pm Friday 23rd September.