Creating alcohol-free drinks with party appeal is easier than it seems... Choose one of these delicious Ti Ora tea mocktails for some appetising alcohol-free inspiration...
Three tea bags of Ti Ora Herbal Infusion: Camomile with Lemon, Honey & New Zealand Manuka Leaf,
180ml Coconut Water
10ml Lemon Juice or 1/2 Lemon
1 tsp Honey
Camomile flower and corn flower
- Soak two tea bags in 180ml coconut water for at least 4 hours (store coconut water overnight in the fridge for better results).
- Shake all the ingredients with ice until it all foams up. Pour over ice into stemless wineglass.
- Garnish with camomile flower and corn flower from inside the third tea bag.
Tips: If you don’t have cocktail shaker, glass jar works well. Aquafaba is the brine from canned chickpeas
– a great alternative foaming agent to egg white.
Summer Fruit Spritz
- Two tea bags Ti Ora Fruit Infusion: Summer Fruits with New Zealand Manuka Leaf
- 80ml Hot Water
- 10ml Passionfruit puree/syrup
- 40ml Seedlip Spice 94
- 50ml Tonic Water
- Orange slide
- Brew two bags with hot water for 5 mins. Remove the tea bags and allow to cool down, then chill.
- Once chilled, combine with passionfruit puree, and Seedlip. Pour over ice. Top up with tonic water. Garnish with orange slide.
Tip: Passionfruit puree or syrup will be available at your local supermarket.
Ginger Lemongrass Fizz
- Two tea bags Ti Ora Green Tea with Ginger, Lemongrass & New Zealand Kawakawa
- 100ml hot water
- 100ml Ginger Beer
- Crystallized Ginger
- Cocktail Skewer
- Brew two bags in 100ml hot water for 3 mins. Remove the tea bags and allow to cool.
- Pour chilled tea into flute glass then top up with ginger beer. Garnish with crystallized ginger skewer.
Tips: Different ginger beer delivers different sweetness, use your favourite!
Peach and Passionfruit Rose
- One tea bag Ti Ora Green Tea with Peach, Passionfruit & New Zealand Kawakawa
- 120ml Hot Water
- 50ml Ecology & Co Asian Spice
- Lemon Peel
To make tea syrup:
- One tea bag Ti Ora Fruit Infusion: Summer Fruits with New Zealand Manuka Leaf Tea
- 80ml Hot Water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Brew one bag of Ti Ora Green Tea with Peach and Passionfruit with 120ml hot water for 3 mins. Remove the tea bags and allow to cool down.
- To make the tea syrup, brew one bag of Ti Ora Fruit Infusion Summer Fruits Tea with 80ml hot water for 5 mins. Remove the tea bags and add 2 tablespoons of sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- Mix all the ingredients well and keep chilled. Serve into a wine glass.
- Garnish with lemon peel.