It's true - you can never go wrong with a glass of rosé. But with these warmer days upon us, there's a new fave frozen cocktail making its mark on the social scene - meet frosé. Perfect for balmy afternoon catch-ups or an end-of-week treat, frosé will be your new go-to summer drink and the best part is that it's super easy for you to make at home. So grab your gals, a bottle of Left Field Rosé and check out our fave recipe below:
• 1 bottle Left Field Rosé
• ½ cup sugar
• ½ cup water
• 200g strawberries (fresh or frozen)
• 2 Tbsp lemon juice
• 1 large ziplock bag
• Pour Left Field Rosé into ziplock bag while resting in a container, seal bag and freeze for at least 6 hours (Due to the alcohol content it won’t completely solidify).
• Bring sugar and water to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves (approx. 3 minutes).
• Remove from heat and add strawberries. Let it sit for 30 minutes to infuse.
• Pour the strawberry syrup through a strainer to separate the liquid from the strawberries. Allow to completely cool.
• Add the strawberry syrup and lemon juice to the frozen Left Field Rosé, muddle and return to the freezer for another 25 minutes.
• When ready to serve, place in a blender and blitz until smooth.
• If you want to adjust thickness & consistency add a small amount of ice and blend again.
Friday frosé? yes, please!
Image credits: Topsy, Punch